NOW that you’ve arrived at a new destination
in life, how will you plan the next half make the best use of
our bonus years?
- How does one begin inner work explore new avenues
for personal growth and spiritual deepening for life to become
more meaningful lives?
- How do we connect the bridges in our live so that our
longer lives become richer and wider lives?
- How do we harvest our past and cultivate it into a legacy
for the next generation.
- How do we ‘GROW’ gracefully as we journey for our trophy
as an elder?
- How do we Bridge the Gap between “Life Style”
and “Life Planning”?
- How do we gather companions for the maturation journey
so that our longer lives become richer, wider and more
Join us to explore these questions with Barbara Atkins,
Retirement-Transition Life Coach/Facilitator at the NEW. . . .
VALLEY CONVERSATION CAFÉ
Conversation is the way humans communicate
VALLEY Café is an innovative yet simple conversational
process for facilitating conversations about MID-LIFE
questions that matters. These conversations link and build on
each other as people share between groups, cross-pollinate
ideas, and discover new insights into issues that are most
important in their life, work or community. Through the Valley
Conversation Café our objective is to evoke and make visible the
collective dialogue of each group - thus increasing people’s
capacity for effective action in pursuit of their passion,
purpose and dreams.
Register today for a 3-week workshop. For
Details Contact click on
www.pennagroup.com No Travel involved….Attend each
class for One hour weekly from the comforts of your Home,
Office, and Car or wherever you have access to a telephone.
Outcomes Can You Expect?
- The opportunity to interact with others who
anticipate with zeal the gifts that come with next phase of
- The opportunity — in a setting where there are no
“experts” AND all are experts — to have one’s own wisdom and
life experience deeply valued;
- The opportunity to learn about resources to support
- The opportunity to “talk shop” with others who are
creating new model communities and new models of community —
and learn from their experience;
- The opportunity to find other mat-gens with similar
interests, to move from vision to action on new projects
or rekindle enthusiasm for stalled ones; and finally,
- The opportunity to be INSPIRED
and MOTIVATED by the gathered energy within the
group and by excitement for Great Work to which we are all
called by our creator to do.
Barbara Atkins, Founder